Wednesday, December 19, 2012

17.   KEEP CALM - it's Christmas

I have been receiving loads of emails and text messages to complain about the photos in my last posting.

Sorry they weren't up to scratch.

Those complaining wanted less of the blockwork and more of the low slung trousers - or put even more accurately 'less of' the low slung trousers.

The funny thing is that it was all the ladies amongst you who were doing the complaining.

Come come.

Sorry girls - as my blog is accessible in the public domain -  I do have to be careful. 
After all, I am building this new house to live, not to find myself behind bars somewhere.

Have a Happy Christmas.  I shan't tell anyone who you all were. 


Just Keep Calm
Have a great Christmas
and forget bottoms

.
Next installment in the New Year.

PS Washing machine is back in good working order, and the computer is functioning well again.  Max and I are best friends.
It all bodes well for 2013.
Roll on.





No comments:

Post a Comment